Hi everyone! If you have been following my Instagram for a while, you know how much I love a cohesive feed and aesthetic. Although no preset is going to work 100% on every photo due to lighting conditions and colors, I’ve developed one for you guys to use that seems to work well in most lighting situations. This subtle preset will give your photos a uniform aesthetic without looking overly processed. Enjoy! xx
Ready to get started? Here is what you will need:[emaillocker]
- Lightroom mobile (free version)
- Zip tool (you’ll need to download this app to decompress the zip file and use your new lightroom mobile preset!
Here is what you will need to do:
- Download the Lightroom Mobile app – don’t sign up for a membership unless you want one. You will NOT need one to use this preset.
- Go to the bottom of this page and add the preset to your shopping cart Don’t worry – you will not have to pay.
- Use promo code “subscriber2019” and the rate for the preset will drop down to $0.
- After you have checked out, you will see a link to Binish Preset in the form of a black button. Click on that link and you will be redirected to google drive.
- In Google drive, you will find a zip file that contains the preset. You will download the zip file and open it with your zip tool to unzip it.
- After unzipping the file, you will see a .dng file. Click the share button on the right and select “open in” and scroll to find Lightroom.
- Once you see the photo in Lightroom, you will see three dots at the top right corner of the app. Click on that. Select the Create preset option. Make sure all of the options are check-marked. Name the preset whatever you’d like.
- When you open any new photo in Lightroom and want to use the same preset, you just have select the preset option on the slider bar at the bottom and choose the preset.
- You can make manual adjustments to the photo as well. The two big ones are going to be the light and color options. If you play with the exposure, you can usually get good use out of most presets.
- Be sure to use the hashtag #binishspresets for a chance at getting a shoutout or feature on Instagram!